4.14.2023

A Return to Things

 Unsurprisingly, another year+ has passed since any content has been posted to this blog.

Also unsurprising is that I'm here to say that I hope to remedy the lulls I've had the past few years, and start posting at least semi-regularly.

You see, my absences have been driven by changes. Changes in workplace, changes in schedule, changes in health, changes in living conditions, and very importantly, changes in happiness. Too heavy for a blog that deals with make believe? Perhaps. True, nonetheless. I have allowed various things and circumstances in my life to dictate my mood and attitude toward almost everything for too long, and I've decided (with the help of some good old introspection) that I'm going to take the things that bring me joy and relaxation back. 

More gaming, more talking about gaming, more reading and just soaking up entertainment, in general. In the past few years, I couldn't tell you about things I've read or watched because they mostly were just to distract from stress.

I want to engage and create again.

Do I still have anyone that follows this blog? Do people still try to engage with my other endeavors, elsewhere? I'm not sure, but I know I want to try to do the things that I have loved in the past and this is one of those things.

More to come! 

No comments: