8.17.2024

Technical Difficulties

 Not sure what's going on with Blogger, but I've not been able to actually publish a post in a bit and I wasn't able to attach photos or anything before. Drafts weren't properly saving, but I have some stuff that I had started working on previously that I hope to hammer out this weekend.

This is basically a test post to make sure everything is working again.




Big Edit: Apparently, I still cannot add images, but it's at least saving drafts and publishing now, instead of eating posts. This is frustrating, but I'll hammer out some stuff to catch up, just without images until I can figure that out.

Big Edit 2: Things work much better on my phone. I don’t understand at all. I guess I’ll write on PC and edit with phone until I get stuff resolved.



No comments: