11.15.2009

Other Gaming

I just wanna say, since some people seem irritated about my availability of gaming on some nights, that gaming is a luxury to me, and not something that I can just drop everything else for to do.

I don't just sit around doing nothing all the time, and it's not like I can afford to just drop everything I've been doing when I have things I need to get done.

It's just a shitty time. Things will level out. Sorry to anyone who is disappointed, but I'll make it when I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I totally know where you're coming from. Gamers who get to play all the time sometimes just don't get how fortunate they are. Really, I have to say it's one of the reasons I got hooked on WoW for as long as I did because even though it really wasn't "my" kind of gaming, it was close enough and I got to play whenever I had the time. Part of being an adult gamer is taking care of your responsibilities first before grabbing your dice and beginning your quest.

Sohj said...

I agree with Otherjosh. Time management is one of the most important differences between being a child and an adult. If they're being pissy about you not making it, then they're at child level. Now, it'd be different if you were constantly canceling at the last minute, but it sounds to me like that's not the case.