9.09.2009

Something Came to Mind: A Question to My Readers

I dunno if it ever comes up as you read this, but any of you who care to respond, I would be thankful.

My question is this, and is actually multi-part:

Are images important to your overall enjoyment of a site like this? Do you think images of the products, etc., spoken of in the blog would help in the understanding and relation of the subject matter? Hell, would it just be cool if I tossed up some pics now and then?

Something I was thinking about as I was typing up the last two, rather beefy posts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say it's "necessary", but images once in a while would be cool. It's your blog dude, do what you want, lol.

-JoshD

Anonymous said...

Pictures don't do anything for me personally, but it might be cool for some, especially those who don't play in the games you write about.

Sohj said...

Eh, I could take 'em or leave 'em, really.

Sohj said...

While we're on the subject of pictures, it looks like lobster fights are much cooler than crab fights: http://imgur.com/G4PkQ.jpg.

That is all.

Jyde said...

I think images are pretty cool, but not required. THough you are listening to a guy that now spends the greater part of his day on IRC, so I have kinda been imaged deprived.

Sohj said...

On that same note, I spend a lot of my time these days staring at ssh sessions, so I'm probably not the best judge, either.