- D&D 4th Edition - Khardtha (My Homebrew Setting) (1st - ?)
Since I had already been thinking about revitalizing the setting, 4E gives me a perfect opportunity to do so without skewing anything that has come before (as most of those old games didn't delve into much that was deeper than killing things and taking their stuff. In any case, I think it would be a great fit, and it makes me want to post more about the setting so that I can brainstorm the 4E stuff and the setting itself...the latter both from a 4E perspective and what has come before.
- Savage Worlds - The Savage West
- d20 Modern - Transformers
This post on Gleemax gave me the mechanical impetus to think about this more seriously.
- D&D 3.5 - Eberron: Rise of the Emerald COBRA! (Level Varies)
The players would likely be asked to make character trees, so that they can pick and choose which heroes they would rather take part of certain missions.
- Star Wars - At What Price, The Empire? (1st - ?)
I really haven't thought this out at all, this much is true, but I love Star Wars and I would love a game that might actually last more than a few sessions, like my previous tries of the game (Both WEG and WOTC).
- D&D 3.5 - Forgotten Realms: Weave Asunder! (1st - 20th)
Starting characters can have up to +3 ECL. No Evil alignments.
- D&D Basic/Expert - Swordin' Some Orcs! (1st - 14th)
I just typed that out of my ass, but I'm pretty sure Expert capped at 14th. I could be way off. I have the Basic rulebook, but lately I have been thinking about looking into BASIC Fantasy, which is kinda the same thing from what I understand.
- D&D 3.5 - Homebrew: Escalations of Power (1st - ?)
- D&D 2nd Edition - Mystara: The Land of Karameikos (1st - ?)
- Vampire - New Orleans is a Dying Whore
- D&D 3.5 - Homebrew: 年長者神！ (1st - ?)
- d20/Iron Heroes - Sword & Sorcery (1st - ?)
- D&D 3.5 - Forgotten Realms: Expedition to Undermountain (1st - 10th)
Starting characters can begin with up to +2 ECL.
- Marvel Super Heroes Adventure Game - Midtown Madness!
No villains, but anti-heroes welcome. This will be a TEAM book, not a bunch of solo stories.
Also, don't look to meet and befriend all your favorite heroes, and if someone shows up from a different company, don't be surprised at that, either. Comics don't have to make sense, they just have to be enjoyable!
- D&D 3.5 - Homebrew: Salvation Within (1st - ?)
- d20/Iron Heroes - Dark Sun Heroes (1st - ?)
- D&D 3.5 - Ravenloft: Mists of a Clouded Mind (3rd - ?)
- d20 Modern: Dark Matter/Urban Arcana - I Got This Job Through A Temporal Service
Inspired (by that, I mean almost completely ganked) by this post by Jeff Rients.
- D&D 3.5 - Homebrew: A Crisis of Faith
- D&D 3.5 - Dark Sun: The Affairs of Dragons (1st-?)
- Scion - Titanic Ultimatum
- D&D 3.5 - Forgotten Realms 2: Legacies of the Past (13th-40ish)
- Warhammer 40k Roleplay/Dark Heresy - Chaos Rising
So yeah...that's it, pretty much. There might be some inconsistencies like me saying "your pcs," etc. I was originally intending to hand this out to my players and have them rank the games from most interesting to least.
I might still do that. I dunno.
Remember...feedback r gud!