The List: You Decide Which Game Will Come Next
51. Exalted – The General Direction Once, the Lawgivers ruled the world, but they became mad under their own power and their empires dissolved, almost ending in disaster, were it not for the Elemental Courts and their beneficence. Now, rumors of new Lightbringers, the fabled Lawgivers of old, have surfaced in the World, and things may never be the same again! You may be those same Lawgivers, the Solar Exalted, arisen anew to bring the world to a newfound glory, or you may belong to the Elemental Courts or the vile Abyssal or Infernal aspects, wishing to find the Solars and end their reign before history repeats itself.
52. Geist: The Sin Eaters – Break on Through to the Other Side You died, once, but it was not your time. You’re still here, and now you have a responsibility, but where does that responsibility ultimately lie? The dead need you, but you need something entirely different from them. The reasons you’re re-alive escape you, and only the dead hold them, but if you complete the things those who have passed require, will you find your answers or will your death be forever hollow? Perhaps you need to venture beyond the veil to find what you seek.
53. Street Fighter – Enter Shadoloo You have proven yourself in your various arenas, be they the streets, underground fight clubs, or structured competition, but now you have the attention of people beyond your current sphere, factions that wish to recruit you in the hopes of having someone in the clandestine World Warrior Tournament! Will you and your companions stand against the supposed terrorist organization that sponsors the tournament, or will you support the backers of the World Warriors to continue the legacy of the tournament?
54. Gamma World 3rd Edition – It’s the End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine In the Before, it’s said that things were all glass and metal and trees. Buildings stretched into the sky and water flowed in clear veins all over. That, and my ass is shiny like a radbeast! Ain’t no clear water, or no buildin’s what stretch to the sky. Why would you want to? The haze would block the view.
And if that weren’t enough, the Pure don’t think we have a right to settle these parts. Too bad the last of us good with fightin’ got killed by that spider-goat the other week. Reckon these fools coming up the way could help…?
55. Rogue Trader – Danger Zone In all the far reaches of the Empire of Man, vast warships of the Imperial Navy ply the space between planets, bringing war to the other space-bound xenos and other enemies of Mankind. You serve the God Emperor’s Navy, too, but expend your duty in one of His Lightning fighter craft, engaging in air superiority, protection runs, and scrambling counter-strikes against everyone from the Dark Eldar to the servants of the Ruinous Powers. Serve the Emperor’s Will as His Ace or go down in a blaze of glory to His name!
56. Only War – One Hundred Million Soldiers for Every Star in the Sky You said goodbye to your home and now have entered the Periphery Sub-Sector on the spinward side of the Calixis Sector to bring war to the enemies of the Imperium of Man, most notably what is possibly the largest Waaagh! to ever be assembled, as well as secessors from the Empire, and a myriad of other menaces. Your squad must protect the values of the Empire at all costs against overwhelming foes, as the Spinward Front competes for resources with the Jericho Maw conflict.
57. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay – Rage in the Plague Age The Skaven have come screaming from their holes, spreading their warp-plague wherever they can. Too many cities have fallen. Perhaps sensing the filth and disease that clings to the tails of the rats, those loyal to the Chaos God Nurgle have begun to stir, furthering their own cause of spreading disease and entropy across the world. Your city is under attack, and though there is little hope, perhaps you can make a dent in the heads of those who oppose the righteous Empire and their sometimes allies.
58. Black Crusade – Come Together Your patrons have tasked you with making certain that their push into the Periphery will go as planned, and it is your duty to serve as Disciples of the Dark Gods. However, tenacious Guardsmen from the Imperium have pushed into your staging zone, and a veritable blockade by an Ork Waaagh! has caused further complications. On top of all of this, they have all concurred that the forces of Chaos must not be divided in this endeavor, making binding the factions perhaps your hardest task at hand. This game will delve into what, exactly, it is that those who serve the Imperium do and think, and will likely feature more social interactions and subterfuge than other WH40K games.
59. MechWarrior/Battletech RPG – Reach Out for the Sky It is the 31st century. Mankind has spread to the stars and spawned titanic stellar empires, each controlling hundreds of worlds across a thousand light years and beyond. Yet the sins of man have followed him from the cradle of humanity. Political machinations of feudal lords plunge whole sectors into war; unscrupulous merchant starship captains smuggle weapons to their own faction’s enemies; greedy military commanders demand tribute from worlds they’re protecting; animalistic pirate kings harvest high technologies and human slaves in lightning raids; betrayals from oath-bound allies leave honorable soldiers growing cold on forgotten worlds; death at the tip of knife from a concubine turned assassin to avenge a world and love lost: it is a time of war. What empire will you swear allegiance to: a warrior merchant of House Steiner; the honorbound samurai of House Kurita; the vat-bred warriors of the Clans; a mercenary that fights only for the highest bidder?
60. Oz – Two Women Scorned Oz has come to Oz and the prophecy has been fulfilled. His defeat of the Wicked has brought a short-lived peace to the land, and reconstruction has begun to take place to restore the Emerald City to its glory. However, Elenora and Theodora do not sit idle, and their forces are harrying the peaceful peoples of Oz with increasing frequency. Unsure which game system I will use for this campaign as of yet.